- When you prepare rosemary water for hair, place it in a sterilized glass bottle and store it in the fridge.
- You can also store the rosemary water in a spray bottle to keep its properties and store it in the fridge too.
- If you store rosemary water properly, you can keep it in the fridge for two weeks.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: How long does rosemary water last? Can it be stored?
If you’re looking for information on how to store rosemary water for hair, you may have been a witch in another life.
I mean that in the best sense.
After all, what were witches?
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED: Can I leave rosemary water in my hair without rinsing it?
In the past, they were the “doctors of the poor.” They were usually women who were closely related to the rural environment. Using old recipes, they used plants and herbs to create natural remedies for people who could not afford an “authorized” doctor.
These women could help people with their knowledge of the plant world. They respected the cycle of nature and conquered the magic of plants gradually.
They created rosemary oil to thicken hair or lavender oil to calm down.
If you have decided to conquer the mysteries of plants to prepare your rosemary water for hair, welcome to the world of the “witches of the 21st century.” I’ll tell you how to store rosemary water for hair properly.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: What to mix with coconut oil for hair growth? Don’t miss this 4 ideas
Rosemary water for hair should be stored in a glass bottle in the fridgeIf you store rosemary water for your hair under these conditions, it’ll retain its properties for two weeks.
Rosemary water stimulates the growth of your hair and stops hair loss.
You should always store it in the fridge like dairy products or meat. The fridge prevents bacteria in the food.
Why should you keep bacteria away from rosemary water?
It could contaminate the rosemary water.
Therefore, rosemary water for hair should always be stored in a clean glass bottle in the refrigerator.
Remember that the glass bottle must not have cracks, rust, or a loose lid.Properly sterilize the bottle before using it.
Place the glass jar in a deep pot, cover it with water, and let it boil for at least twenty minutes.
Then, carefully take it out of the water and let it air dry.
You can now store your rosemary water for hair in the sterilized glass container in the refrigerator. You can use the rosemary water as often as you need for two weeks.I advise you to discard the remaining water after these two weeks. It’ll have lost the properties that help hair growth.
Do you know how to prepare the rosemary water in your hair? Don’t worry; here’s the recipe.
How to prepare rosemary water for your hair
Before I tell you about the materials, which aren’t that many, let me give you some advice. Have your own rosemary plant at hand. Rosemary is an aromatic plant that is inexpensive and readily available.
If you use the leaves of your rosemary plant, you know that the plant has not been treated with chemical ingredients, such as pesticides.
If you collect rosemary leaves from your plant, let them air dry away from direct sunlight.
You can also use dried rosemary leaves, which you can find in an herbalist’s shop.
Let’s see the recipe.
- 500 ml of distilled water.
- 4 tablespoons of dried rosemary leaves.
How to do it?
- Put the water to a boil.
- Add the tablespoons of dried rosemary leaves and let the water boil for one minute.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let it cool.
- Strain the water and transfer it to your sterilized glass container.
- Don’t forget to store the rosemary water ready to apply in the refrigerator.
How can you use rosemary water for hair?
- You can pour it in your usual shampoo at a ratio of 75% shampoo to 25% rosemary water. Wash your hair up to twice a week.
- You can use it as a mask by spraying it all over your hair. Massage your scalp so that the rosemary water increases the blood supply and stimulates hair growth. Cover your hair with a shower cap, leave the mask on for at least 40 minutes, then rinse your hair. Use this mask up to twice a week.
- If you keep the rosemary water in the refrigerator in a spray bottle, you can apply it to dry hair as a moisturizing spray once a day for four to five pumps.
Store rosemary water for your hair in a sterilized glass bottle in the refrigerator for two weeks.
This way, you’ll discover that there really is magic in plants. After a few weeks, you’ll see the benefits of rosemary water having worked miracles in your hair.