Garnier Fructis is good as long as you choose the one that suits your hair’s current needs.
Note that I wrote “current.” It’s because your hair needs may change from time to time.
How do you know which of all the Garnier Fructis products is right for you?
Here I will help you find out.
- If you have dry or damaged hair you could choose Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition, Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Serum or Garnier Fructis Hair Food Banana
- If you have curly or wavy hair you could choose Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish, Garnier Fructis Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel or Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Jelly Treat
- And if you have straight, fine or chemically treated hair you could choose Garnier Fructis Hair Care Smooth Air Dry, Garnier Fructis Mega Full or Garnier Fructis Hair Care Damage Repairing Treat [/ su_list]
Many women complain that this or that product doesn't work for them. They spend fortunes buying one product after another looking for the holy grail for their hair.
Of course, all they get is a little poorer because their hair stays the same as ever, or even worse after using so many products.
If only they would stop and ask themselves, "What does my hair need?" "What are its characteristics?"
Just by answering those questions, they could choose their wash and care products much better!
Something similar happens with the products in the Garnier Fructis line.
If you choose Garnier Fructis Curl Treat, but your hair is straight, you won't get good results, and you'll say that Garnier Fructis is bad for your hair.
Today, I’ll help you invest your money correctly. It's not about whether Garnier Fructis is good or bad for your hair. It's about choosing the right one.
Tabla de Contenidos
- Best Garnier Fructis for dry or damaged hair
- Best Garnier Fructis for curly or wavy hair
- Garnier Fructis for straight, fine, or chemically treated hair
Best Garnier Fructis for dry or damaged hair
Dry or damaged hair is a nightmare for any woman. Those flyaway, coarse, and dull strands ruin any look.
Do you use your curling or flat iron too often?
In that case, your hair is ruined due to the abuse of these heat tools. All the moisture your hair is trying to retain evaporates almost instantly every time you use them.
Garnier Fructis offers several alternatives to repair your hair and get a shiny and soft mane.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition
This Garnier option is suitable for extremely dry hair. You have three treatment products to choose from: shampoo, conditioner, and oil.
That way, you can replace your usual shampoo and conditioner with Triple Nutrition, and you'll start noticing changes from the first application.
The oil is applied from roots to ends after each wash and is leave-in. So, it’ll be a very effective weapon for frizzy hair.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Serum: a leave-in serum for daily use
You no longer have to worry about a serum being bad for your hair. This Garnier Fructis product with Moroccan argan oil will help you control the damaged hair’s typical frizz.
If you want more hydration, you can combine it with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner. The three products combined will restore moisture to your hair in just a few days.
Garnier Fructis Hair Food Banana: a versatile product that can be used as a conditioner, mask, or serum.
- If you want to use it as a serum, apply a small amount to wet or dry hair from roots to ends. You’ll notice your hair deeply nourished and soft for longer.
- If you want to use it as a mask, apply it on wet hair, leave it on for three minutes, and finally rinse.
- If you want to use it as a conditioner, apply it to damp hair after shampooing to nourish it while detangling. Then, rinse.[/ su_list]
If you color your hair, this Garnier product will protect your color without fading it.
Best Garnier Fructis for curly or wavy hair
Did you know that only 32% of the world's population has naturally straight hair?
Yes, unbelievably, the other 68% have wavy, curly, or coily hair.
And if you're included in that 68%, you should already know that curly hair requires specific products. If you don't use the right ones, you may damage your hair.
What does it mean to choose a Garnier Fructis product that is good for your curly hair?
It brings definition and shine without weighing your hair down. Just a few words for a guaranteed good result.
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Curl Nourish
It’s a complete kit that’ll give your curly hair a soft and light texture without a greasy effect.
Curly hair tends to dry out and always needs more hydration. Curl Nourish is formulated with active fruit proteins, citrus proteins, vitamins B3 and B6, and strengthening conditioners.
Regarding the serum or leave-in moisturizing treatment, it controls frizz for 48 hours while providing nutrients such as coconut and jojoba oils.
- If you want to use it as a moisturizer, apply it to damp hair from roots to ends after shampooing.
- If you want to use it as an anti-frizz serum, apply it on dry hair from roots to ends.[/ su_list]
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shape Defining Spray Gel
It's a spray to define curls. It doesn’t have a greasy nor frizzy effect.
It's applied daily to slightly damp or dry hair to define each curl. Its ingredients will moisturize and soften your hair.
It's excellent for blow-drying hair with a diffuser or simply defining curls with your fingers.
Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Jelly Treat
Moisturizes and defines curls without leaving your mane heavy or greasy.
Do you feel that your curls feel hard as steel and lack movement when you apply a styling product?
That's because you choose products that are bad for your hair.
Now you can make the right choice with this Garnier Fructis product, Best of all, it's easy to apply:
- Apply Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Jelly Treat to your slightly damp hair and comb through with a wide-tooth comb.
- If you don't use a comb, you can also do it with your hands.
- For best results, let it air dry.[/ su_list]
You can apply it every time you wash your hair, and you’ll notice that the frizz disappears completely.
Any of these 3 curl products will leave your hair frizz-free for longer.
Garnier Fructis for straight, fine, or chemically treated hair
As you can see, these three hair types are fine, tend to have frizz, and tangle easily.
How do you tell the difference between fine and thick hair?
Because you'll notice it's lighter. And what's more, chemically treated hair becomes thinner as a result of the loss of hair cuticles.
Garnier Fructis Hair Care Style Smooth Air Dry, for straight hair
This Garnier cream controls the frizz of your straight hair without the need to apply heat.
You can use it after washing your hair and let it air dry. You’ll immediately notice that this product is suitable for your hair because it moisturizes it with Moroccan argan oil.
You can also use it on dry hair.
Garnier Fructis Style Mega Full, for fine hair
This product is a miracle in lotion. It’ll give your hair body without the typical volatility of fine or gray hair. By simply spraying, your hair will recover volume and hydration.
It contains cotton flower extracts that provide softness and shine and you can use it daily though its effect lasts approximately 48 hours.
It’s easy to apply:
- Leave 5 centimeters from the root and spray the lotion to the ends, separating the hair so that it also reaches the inner layers.
- Let it air dry or use a hair dryer at low temperatures.[/ su_list]
Garnier Fructis Hair Care Damage Repairing Treat, for chemically treated hair
Here I include all coloring treatments or treatments that alter the hair structure, such as straightening or perming.
In this case, Garnier offers you a multi-purpose mask for damaged hair that can also be used as a daily conditioner or a serum.
- If you want to use it as a conditioner, apply it to damp hair to nourish it while detangling after shampooing. Then, rinse as usual.
- If you want to use it as a repairing treatment, leave it on damp hair for 1 minute and then rinse.
- If you want to use it as a serum, apply a small amount on damp or dry hair from roots to ends, and don’t rinse.[/ su_list]
This papaya extract treatment will leave your chemically treated hair looking new and protect the color without fading.
Now you know which of the Garnier Fructis products are good for your hair. You just need to include them in your hair care routine.
Decide what product to buy considering the characteristics and needs of your hair. Only then will you be sure you’re using the most suitable Garnier product for your hair.