- If you want to moisturize your hair to eliminate frizz, you can use aloe vera gel every day mixing it with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
- If you don’t wash your hair every day, you can also use it as a styling cream. I’ll tell you how to do it in a few moments.
- If your hair is very oily I don’t recommend using aloe vera gel every day. In that case, you will need to level the pH of your scalp. To do that, using aloe vera gel three times a week will be enough.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED: Aloe vera leave-in conditioner for dry, frizzy hair
Do you want me to tell you a secret?
I have an infinite number of aloe vera plants in my garden because I use the gel that I extract from their leaves for many things.
One of my daughters forgot to use sunscreen and her face looks like a tomato? I apply aloe vera gel to her.
Did the skin on my husband’s face get irritated after he shaved? I apply aloe vera, too.
And, as if that wasn’t enough, I have a plant I use exclusively to extract gel for my neighbor, Susana. Do you know why?
She faces frizz every day. So, aloe vera gel helps her to fight frizz.
Yes, before going to work, she applies a few drops of aloe vera gel on her hair. After that, she has no more news about any frizz.
Aloe vera gel is a repairer par excellence.
Its powerful moisturizing properties make the hair fiber instantly recover its moisture. It’s also a great natural pH stabilizer.Best of all, you can apply it every day to all types of hair because it doesn’t generate any damage.
Do you have a lot of frizz?
Is your hair very dry and damaged?
You can use aloe vera every day.
Now, if your hair is oily, I don’t recommend applying aloe vera every day. In that case, you don’t need to moisturize your hair. Rather, you need to achieve a better pH balance on your scalp. So, you should use it three times a week, at most.
So, don’t hesitate anymore, and welcome aloe vera because, today, I will tell you:
- How to use aloe vera daily in your hair
- Homemade aloe vera masks to use three times a week
Tabla de Contenidos
How to use aloe vera gel daily on your hair
Have you bought your aloe vera plant?
Well, today you will start to get the most out of it. Apart from decorating your house or garden, it will be a vital tool to moisturize your hair every day.
Yes, you read correctly! You can use aloe vera every day if your hair is dry and dehydrated.
It is a completely natural product, free of toxins or chemicals. You will be in charge of extracting the gel from the leaves
If you don’t have an aloe vera plant, take my advice: buy one, because they are pure profit and also very cheap. You can always buy the processed aloe vera gel.
Today you will understand that frizz will become part of your past.
You can use the aloe vera gel daily on your hair in two different ways. Let’s start with the simplest one.
How to use aloe vera gel to control frizz
Do you know why your hair has frizz?
Because it lacks moisture. Therefore, aloe vera will restore lost moisture if you apply it every day as a styling cream and don’t rinse it off.
But, please, don’t overdo it!If you do, your hair won’t be frizzy, but will be completely stiff. A few drops of aloe vera gel will be enough to keep frizz away.
- Place a small portion of gel in the palm of your hand and rub it between the two palms for better distribution on the hair.
- Apply the aloe vera gel to your loose hair, massaging it gently.
- Comb your hair as usual and don’t rinse it out.
Daily use of aloe gel will allow you to control frizz and to have a neater and healthier hair.
Do you jump out of the shower, don’t have much time to fix your hair but hate frizz?
Don’t worry, I have the solution for you too.
Mix aloe vera gel with your usual daily shampoo
All you have to do is mix a few drops of aloe vera gel with your regular shampoo.
This way, the gel will penetrate the hair fiber, moisturizing it, and preventing the appearance of frizz.
I advise you to leave the shampoo in for about three to four minutes. If you want better results, you can also add a few drops of aloe vera gel to your conditioner.
Those are two different ways you can use aloe vera every day. You can also maximize its benefits with some homemade masks. Here are the recipes in detail.
Homemade aloe vera gel masks to use three times a week
Aloe vera can be mixed with other ingredients to create hair masks for different purposes. Take note and find your ideal mask.
1- Aloe vera nutritive mask: to improve hair texture
- Mix 3 spoons of aloe vera with 2 spoons of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it in for 1 hour.
- Rinse and dry.
Use these masks three times a week and you will notice your hair is more nourished, stronger, and with a very soft texture.
2- Aloe vera strengthening mask: to fight dandruff and hair loss
- Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera with two tablespoons of honey.
- Apply to all your hair and leave it in for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
After three weeks of using this mask, you will notice that your hair falls out much less and that there is no hair left in the hairbrush when you comb your hair.
3- Aloe Vera moisturizing mask: for shinier hair with less frizz
- Mix 3 tablespoons of aloe vera with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to your hair from root to tip, not forgetting your scalp.
- Leave in for 20 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
With this mask, you will notice your hair is different immediately, without frizz and with an intense shine.
4- Aloe vera mask for oily hair
- Comb your hair with a middle part, so that your roots are exposed.
- With a dye brush, apply the aloe vera to the roots and scalp. You should feel your head wet all over.
- Leave in for 20 to 30 minutes, rinse and wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
If you use this mask three times a week for a month, you will notice your hair is much less oily because aloe vera helps to balance the pH of the scalp.
- Aloe vera gel is ideal for very dry or frizzy hair.
- You can apply it to your hair every day like a styling cream or mix it with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
- If you add the nourishing power of masks, your hair will be a different one in no time.
Now tell me, will you use the aloe vera gel every day or three times a week?