- Jojoba oil is one of the few natural oils you can use every day on your hair. But you will need to apply it in a specific way.
- You can use jojoba oil on your hair every day to stop flaking on the scalp. You should apply four or five drops onto your scalp and massage gently for three minutes.
- You can also use jojoba oil every day by including a few drops of the oil in a moisturizing hair mist to hydrate your hair cuticles and eliminate frizz.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: 7 Disadvantages of Oiling Your Hair Daily you should know
You’ve figured it out, right? You can use jojoba oil on your hair every day, but always in very small amounts, only using it in a particular way.
So, to clarify, let’s review what you shouldn’t do with jojoba oil on your hair every day.
- You cannot use jojoba oil every day on your hair as a moisturizing mask , not even if your hair is very dry. In that case, I would recommend other types of oils.
- You can’t apply large amounts of jojoba oil on your hair every day, either.
- You cannot leave jojoba oil on your hair overnight every day or even several days in a row , even if you have bleached your hair and it’s ruined. In that case, you will need to follow a plan to restore your damaged and burned hair.
With that in mind, I only recommend using jojoba oil every day on your hair if you have either of these two goals:
- Stop your scalp from flaking.
- Moisturize hair cuticles to control frizz.
Next, let’s look at how you can use jojoba oil daily.
Apply a few drops of jojoba oil every day to stop scalp flaking
Keeping your scalp healthy is essential for healthy, shiny, silky hair. Because if you don’t keep your scalp healthy and hydrated, it won’t be able to create and deliver nutrients to the rest of your hair.
When a scalp is unhealthy, it becomes dehydrated. And when it becomes dehydrated, flaking, itching, and irritation starts. You might even get dandruff.
In this case, using jojoba oil every day on your hair is effective if you apply it to your scalp.
- Distribute four to five drops of jojoba oil on your scalp using an eye dropper.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for five minutes.
- Don’t worry about rinsing your hair , because a few drops of jojoba oil won’t accumulate.
- After two or three weeks, you’ll notice that the flaking on your scalp has disappeared. From then on, you can use jojoba oil two or three times a week to prevent the flaking from returning.
Use jojoba oil every day mixed with a moisturizing mist to combat frizz
My suggestion is that if you want to combat frizz, include three or four drops of jojoba oil in a moisturizing hair mist.
Spray your hair with this mixture including jojoba oil two or three times a day to moisturize your hair cuticles and fight frizz.
You can apply a few drops of jojoba oil daily on your scalp to stop flaking; this way, you’ll prevent dandruff from appearing. But jojoba oil cannot be used as a daily mask to moisturize your hair.